We know that we are in slightly scary and unprecedented times which is why we are taking this amazing step forward to help do our part of containing this virus and keeping our brides and our staff healthy! We understand that you don’t necessarily want to be out and about right now but you don’t want to miss out on your bridal experience while you shop for the perfect gown… This is why we are bringing you our IN HOME CONSULTATIONS!!!
Yes, you heard me correctly! For a small fee we will send one of our amazing stylists out to your home with your top 6 picks and spend an amazing hour with you helping you to find ‘The One’!
So you’re in love with this idea as much as we are, right? You don’t have to leave your home and if you want to pop the champagne while you do it we definitely won’t say no! We operate exclusively by appointment and bookings are made between 10am-6pm Monday- Friday.
Ok so you’re all excited and ready to go? Great! We are too! Here’s how it all works so you can get the most from your time with us.
- Length of Appointment? 1 Hour
- How do I select my gowns and how many do I get to try on? We have access to a lot of the products on our website both our Instore Insight look books and in our Sass Gown and Anastasia Collections. Once you’ve booked in your appointment you’ll need to go through the website and choose up to 6 gowns you’d like to try or like the style of. (A good thing to remember at this point is that although we carry most of the gowns in stock, we do not carry them in more than one size so if you’ve chosen a gown that isn’t in your size range we will select another very similar for you to try instead).
- How much does this service cost? We charge $100 as our base rate for our in home consults which is discounted off the price of the gown should you choose to purchase. Our in Home consults base rate includes up to 30km travel from our store in Chermside, QLD. We are happy to travel further than this too you but it will incur a fee of $10 per 10km (or part thereof) outside of this 30km radius. This extra travel fee will not be discounted off the gown price if you choose to buy.
- How do I book my in home consult? Easy! Give us a call on 0492 844 315 and we can schedule you in! We do our best to accomodate all of our beautiful brides so we will do our very best to get you the time and date you’re chasing. While you’re on the phone we will need to find out a little bit about you as well as take your credit/debit card details for the consult to lock you in! Changes can be made up to 48hours in advance without incurring a cancellation/rescheduling fee.
- So I’ve found my dream gown, what now? Congratulations! We are so super excited you are saying ‘Yes to the Dress!’ Our Stylists will do up the paperwork for you as they would in store. They will also have an eftpos/credit card terminal with them to process your payment and complete the sale. If you are needing a lay-by/payment plan we offer that as well! Humm is our chosen business partner and it’s simple and easy to sign up (just like AfterPay or ZipPay), our trained Stylist will process the transaction through our online portal and you are good to go! Simple, Easy and Effective!
- How long will my gown take to reach me and what happens when it arrives? Depending on the label of gown you choose will dictate it’s delivery time as well as the time of year you order. We are super proud to say that all our factories are up and fully functional and running on time even during this uncertainty. So rest assured, you’ll have a beautiful gown for your wedding day! After your order is placed with the factory (usually the end of the week) we will text you with this update and it’s ETA. Once your gown arrives we will give you a call to let you know it’s here and we will ship it directly to your work or home so you have an amazing present to unwrap!
If you have any questions regarding this process we are more than happy to assist so please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0492 844 315
We can’t wait to see what gown you choose for your big day! xx